Town Hall

The rooms were dedicated to political and social activities and as a meeting place for the “balilla” on Saturdays, the Employment Office, the ONMI (a charity to protect mothers and babies) and the Professional Training Workshop. The architecture is typical of buildings from that time
In 1946 the building became the Town Hall and was extended and restored from 1997 to 1998.